Please support our league! Without your help our league could not operate, the league has several projects to help make your player experience the very best he or she as a athlete.
100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE
* * * Please make checks payable to West Terre Haute Youth League* * *
Please Mail your donation to P.O. Box 272 West Terre Haute Indiana 47885
The West Terre Haute Little League is a non-profit organization that relies solely on sponsorship's, fundraisers, and donations to keep the ballpark open. The West Terre Haute Little League was established in 1955, marking 2017 as our 62nd year anniversary. The ballpark resides in West Terre Haute Indiana on Old Paris Avenue. Originally, West Terre Haute was called McQuilkinsville, then simply Macksville or Maxville, The reasoning behind the name of our largest tournament called the "Macksville Tournament".
Board President: Steven M Shaffer - Shaffer84229@aol.com
Vice President: James Bell - Jimbell3507@gmail.com
Board Secretary : Angle Stevens - Anglebenskin@aol.com
Board Treasure : David (Marty) Marrs - Marrs516@aol.com
Baseball Player Agent: (Youth League Directors)
League Fundraiser : Angle Stevens - Anglebenskin@aol.com
Director of Safety : Brandon Stevens - firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Concessionaire Kerri Cooper - Bballmom34@yahoo.com
Minor League Director: Ricky Beck - Rbeck23@gmail.com
Major League Director:Jason Elkins - email@example.com
Director Softball : Kerstin Tarwater - Ktarwater29@gmail.com
are allowed at our park!
During any Travel Tournaments
TBA For 2019
These fine organizations make what we do possible. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our organization. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities
Academy Sports has been a great sponsor for our park. With their contributions, we have been able to purchase new field equipment, baseball equipment, and establish a website for the first time. Please show them your appreciation.
No news currently found.
1. The board of directors has voted to remodel our concession stand and add central air and insulate our roof. The current ceiling was a dropped tile stile, and the heat of the summer was easy to overtake.
2. The Board decided to rebuild both Major League dug outs. A lot is happening at your park, so please come on down and enjoy this season!
3. The Board is adding a Mini Concession stand at our Softball Complex to help serve our softball families.
4. Phase three of the memorial walk to include the softball complex.
The West Terre Haute Little League Board Of Directors Meets Every third sunday 6pm at the ball park. During off season (Winter Weather) We meet at the West Vigo Community Center message our Facebook page or go to the contact link of this page and inquire about more information